This is probably the most manly gym I have ever seen! This video shows you can become fit regardless of what facilities you have available to you.
On a parting note there’s a man doing a leg press machine on this video who is about to crush his knees. Never, ever, ever, lock out your knees on a leg press!
This song is a great classic and the rhythm is super soothing to the ears. I love 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s music!
Back in June I decided to trade in my Iphone 5 for a Samsung Galaxy S5 for no other reason to try something new for a bit. I tend to switch between Android and Apple phones when my upgrades become available through my phone provider.
The Galaxy S5 is the most powerful phone I have had to date but there are several pros and cons in my case:
- Buggy Android version with battery life inconsistencies
- Bloatware but not as bad as past android phones I have had
- A little big to be used as my audio player in the gym
- Bluetooth can be inconsistent (my wife’s S5 has the same issues)
- The charge port protector that makes the phone water resistant feels cheap and prone to breaking
- Amazing display with lots of room
- Great picture and video capabilities
- Lightning fast and responsive
- The email and calendar functionality for Exchange is good
- Google integration for all of your Google related services
Summary – It’s a good phone with several redeeming qualities however my Iphone 5 did feel quite a but more polished with it’s IOS user interface. Ultimately it’s about the user experience that works best for you and both Apple and Android are producing great phones these days.
#!/bin/bash apt-get update apt-get upgrade -y apt-get install gcc make linux-headers-amd64 -y mount /dev/cdrom0 /mnt cp /mnt/VMwareTools-9.0.5-1065307.tar.gz /tmp/ cd /tmp tar xvzf VMwareTools-9.0.5-1065307.tar.gz cd vmware-tools-distrib/ ./vmware-install.pl -d